Feline Design, Downingtown, PA
President/Founder, 1987 present
· Built a pet supply manufacturing company from the ground up. Controlled all phases and business functions of a boutique cat furniture design/marketing firm. Assembled a self-distributed dealer network of independent pet supply retailers in the mid-Atlantic region. Led product design, product management, manufacture and marketing to both the wholesale and retail markets. Developed a product line of well over 50 distinct designs and fulfilled orders for all market segments. Designed & launched the company's web site around 2004, and mastered all e-commerce needs, including writing & refreshing content, paid advertising and stealth ( non-traditional ) marketing campaigns.
Homestead Inn, Horsham, PA
Assistant Manager, 1985 1987
· Hired & trained new staff, managed front end (dining room) of a white tablecloth restaurant. Booked and oversaw banquets and corporate events, and reconciled books and day's receipts. Brought a high level of personal attention to high profile clients, resulting in a significant increase in corporate function sales. Consistently received awards for superior and innovative customer service.
Campbell Chain Company, Akron, OH
Assistant Territory Manager, 1984 1985
· Managed a broad geographical region and a variety of customers, such as manufacturing, trucking, & retail accounts from independent stores to nationwide chains. Introduced product promotions to a range of diverse market segments. Performed ongoing product support programs which were critical to clients' operations. Attended trade shows on behalf of the company, as well as in support of its distributors and dealer network. Grew share of market share in all segments.
University of Pennsylvania Wharton School, Philadelphia, PA
· Passed a rigorous
curriculum designed to prepare me as a business leader.
· Graduated 1983 with a BBA in a double major: Marketing and Management
· Comfortable dealing & negotiating with a wide spectrum of business professionals from all backgrounds.
· Familiar with a wide array of computer software, as well as internet marketing.
· Able to determine a client's real needs through careful listening and targeted questioning.
· Conversant in the French language.
1450 Burgoyne Rd Downingtown, PA 19335